Working with digital photos can be tedious, difficult, and frustrating. Now, with Quickstart Photo Workstudio, editing your treasured photos is incredibly easy! With powerful image editing tools at your fingertips, you can resize, crop, manipulate, and redesign any digital image file with ease.
- Photo Editing:
Crop, resize, or alter digital images. Tools include paintbrush, crop, eraser, freehand transform, goo, lasso, magic eraser, magic fill, magic lasso, mover, pencil, red-eye reduction, shapes, enter text, zoom, and more!
- Color Correction:
Adjust brightness, color balance, saturation, or completely alter the colors of your photos. Tools include contrast, desaturate, gamma, hue, invert, lightness, solarize, transform, and more!
- Universal Support:
Import images from your digital camera, scanner, camcorder, or any TWAIN-compliant source at the click of a button!
- Photo Album & Slide Show:
Easily create slide shows, or on-screen photo albums complete with page turning.
- Windows® 98, Me, 2000, XP
- Pentium II 500 MHz (higher processor speeds will increase performance)
- 128 MB RAM minimum (256 MB for file sizes of 1–5 MB, 512 MB for file sizes larger than 5 MB)
- 50 MB free hard disk space
- SVGA monitor, 800x600 resolution, 16-bit color
- CD-ROM drive